Sunday, June 12, 2016

Lolo 12 Hour Endurance Race 2016


I have been mtb racing since 1993, but yesterday day was the most rewarding experience ever. Although I got my butt kicked by faster teams, I used every fiber of my being to finish my last lap under the cut of time at the Lolo 12 Hour Endurance Race. \
Thanks for all the cheers to get me over the finish line with 17 seconds to spare. 
50miles, 11,000ft, sore as hell.

Click here for mapping and stats https://www.strava.com/activities/607054387

Love these ladies I raced with!
Best Quad Team outfit.

Duo Team Jen and John. 10 laps together with equals over 100 miles in 12 hours. I did 50 and John did 50 too. (22,000 ft of elevation)

Got to help out Levi and other kids during the race on the kids skills course for Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day - Click here for my interview on NBC Montana; http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/Lolo-hosts-mountain-biking-events/40014444

 Enjoying my sweet swag after the race on the way home (downhill bike googles - PINK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment