Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cyclo Cross Clinic - Fort Missoula

Mt Alpha Ladies - Claire, Jen, Kristine and Sarah

It was pretty awesome to get back be back with my MT ALPHA ladies and see old bike friends at the Clinic hosted by Montana Cyclocross. Of course Shaun Radley did a great job organizing all the coaches into 4 sections of skills.
Special thanks to Missoula Bicycle Works and Hellgate Cyclery for your help and coaching.

Mt Alpha girls in line ready to jam - Kristine and Claire

Mt Alpha Teammate Sarah Castle killing it up the hill

Riding coming down hill
 
Evening light at Fort Missoula with Cyclocross riders chasing the light

    I just got a my first Cyclo Cross Bike so I am pretty excited to have my first season racing it.
    For 4 years I have been on my MTB bike which is pretty slow compared to the light fast bikes all the other girls are riding.
    Jen's New 2013 Crux Elite

     
    For More information Racing Cylcocross check out Montana Cylcocross website
    http://montanacyclocross.blogspot.com/2013/08/missoula-cyclocross-clinic.html

    Missoula Wednesday Night Cyclocross 2013

     
    9/18 - Fort Missoula
    9/25 - Fort Missoula
    10/2 - Equestrian Park
    10/9 - Equestrian Park
    10/16 - Rolling Thunder venue
    10/23 - DNRC
    *5:45 Start Time


     
    I Am Specialized

    No comments:

    Post a Comment