Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Missoula Bicycle Works - First Friday Art Event

 



Solo Bike Exhibtion

"Cycling Topography"
 
 
Opening Reception - May 3, 2013
 
708 So. Higgins Ave
Missoula, Montana 59801
 
5 - 7pm 
 
Join me on my birthday and First Friday May 3rd at Missoula Bicycle Works.
Introducing this year's artist series bike jersey!

 Snacks and refreshments provided

 

Details
 
Red line - 1-90
lime green line - Rail Road
Blue line - Clark Fork River
 
Upper and lower Rattlesnake, Northside, Westside, Downtown, UM, Slant Neighborhoods.

ARTISTS NOTE 
 
 Last winter owner of Missoula Bicycle Works Alex Gallego asked me to submit ideas for their annual bike jersey. My idea was to incorporate mapping of Missoula with a bike. I acturally painting two oil paintings and they picked the biggest! This painting is 3ft tall and 2ft wide!

1 comment:

  1. I ordered these cycling bike pants from Bizarkdeal for my brother who is an avid bicyclist! They fit great, he said they are super comfortable, and the best part is they are quick to dry, unlike some other cycling suits he has tried! Highly recommend these!

    ReplyDelete